Sale of L3 Rod

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Ishanv, Aug 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    IGN:
    @Ishanv

Users Involved in this Contract:
    This contract involves @Charlienr1

Terms of the contract:
    1. The purpose of this contract is to facilitate a payment plan of the L3 Magic Rod (#LKSLOGTE) for $10,000,000 ECD.

2. @Charlienr1 is responsible for paying a down payment of $3,000,000 on the approval of this contract, and 7 weekly payments of $1,000,000 ECD at /warp shit. @Charlienr1 will be "Buying" Tropical fish from the chestshop.

@Ishanv will retain ownership until the rod is fully paid off, and when it is fully paid off, @Ishanv is responsible for giving (via /own) the tool to @Charlienr1.

3. Late fees will be as follows. Every 24 hours the payment is late, @Charlienr1 will owe @Ishanv $100,000 ECD extra, up until a limit of $700,000 ECD has been reached. If this occurs, @Ishanv may file a complaint against @Charlienr1.

4. Payments will be due every seven days at 11:59 PM PST starting on 8/3/2023 and finishing on 9/21/2023.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    I, Ishanv, agree to the terms of this contract.

2. Charlienr1

Charlienr1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
  3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +575
    To save editing and re agreeing to this thread I have done u the pleasure of including the payment chest cordinates
    /tppos -8899 87 -10189

This contract has been Approved
    Please double tap f2 to timestamp all relevant information

thread locked and moved
    -Coow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.