Sale of $40 Gift Card

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by PuffyKingdom, Nov 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuffyKingdom

PuffyKingdom Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    PuffyKingdom

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @NossaFlossa

Terms of the contract:
    I,@PuffyKingdom, will send a $40 gift card code to @NossaFlossa through fourm pm. NossaFlossa will then send 3,200,000 ECD within 24 hrs of receiving the gift card.

Every 24 hrs the payment is late will occur a 250,000 fee for a maximum of 72 hours, at which point @PuffyKingdom has the right to file for breach of contract.
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    Yes

#1 PuffyKingdom, Nov 25, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
  2. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $38,774,004
    Ratings:
    +994
    Agreed, I will forum transfer 3,200,000 ECD to @PuffyKingdom in less than 24 hours after recieving the gift card code valued at $40 USD via the forum PM we have setup.

#2 NossaFlossa, Nov 25, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  3. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    @PuffyKingdom @NossaFlossa

Thanks for filing the contract; I understand that you would like to get this exchange of a $40 gift card done for $3,200,000.00. I would like to apologize for the delay in response due to the observed holiday.

Before proceeding, I would like to get some points clarified for this contract. These can be edited right into the original post.
    1) @PuffyKingdom does need to be tagged at least once in the original post. This serves several purposes, one of which is to match forum / in-game name to a forum profile.
    2) The original post does need a couple of additions. Some things to consider: how much time must elapse before the contract is considered to be breached? What is to happen if the contract is breached? (Does someone reserve the right to file a complaint for breach of contract should this happen?)
    3) It wouldn't be a bad idea to include how the funds will be transferred, as well as how the gift card code will be sent. (I understand this is intended to be done via forum PM; this detail must be included in the original post.)

Feel free to reach out to any staff member should you have any questions.

4. PuffyKingdom

PuffyKingdom Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
  5. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $38,774,004
    Ratings:
    +994
    I agree with the new terms

6. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    @PuffyKingdom @NossaFlossa

Contract approved.

Be sure to take relevant screenshots with timestamps by pressing F2 twice.
    Let myself or another staff member know if you need any assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.