Sale of 2 /boost free

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by eduardo1998, Jul 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardo1998

eduardo1998 EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +43
    Placeholder explanation

First player: @eduardo1998 - The contract initiator, i.e., the one who creates the thread.
    Second player: @jojofortnite - The person who agrees to the contract.
    amount - 6mil in total
    description - The purpose of this contract is to facilitate a sale of two (2) /boost free which are going to be applied to a deepslate redstone ore and a copper ore

Terms of Contract

1.- The second player will give the first player a down payment of 1.5mil ECD

2.- The second player will be doing weekly payments of 1mil via a trade chest located in the town nimbus (x: 3120 Y: 79 Z: -10232). the chest has inside 9 gold blocks each for the price of 500k, representing half week of payment. With a final payment of just 500k equal to 1 gold block of the chest. The second player can get ahead of his weekly payments if he wishes

3.- The dates of the payments will be as following regardless of the aprovement date of the contract:
    payment #1: july 30
    payment #2: august 6
    payment #3: august 13
    payment #4: august 20
    payment #5 (and final): august 27

4.- The second player will transfer ownership of the L3 Netherite pick #KRKYVF70 to the first player, which will serve as collateral

5.- If the second player suffers a delay in his payments a delay fee of 100k per day will be applied, maxing out at 700k. After this period the first player reserves the right to claim the L3 netherite pick #KRKYVF70 and make an complaint.

I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.

#1 eduardo1998, Jul 23, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2024
  2. jojofortnite

jojofortnite Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
  3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +506
    Contract has been approved. Take screenshots if needed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.