Rules edit reflecting the new VMR changes

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by Jdawger, May 6, 2020.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    The section from the general rules section that I posted below needs to be edited to reflect the new VMR rules. The red part needs to go since VMR cheating is illegal now.

Cheating is not tolerated.

Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods to generate items/money easier or faster than otherwise possible, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account, or using alts/friends to "boost" kills in SG.

These rules do not apply on the VMR server. "Cheating" is legal there.

2. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Thats true, you cant be banning people off VMR when the official wiki straight up says that its legal.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Lol, the official VMR rules were edited to make it illegal. Not sure you can argue this. :)

Anyway, fixed, simply forgot it was a thing on the main rules page when I changed the rules last week.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List