[Resident Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Builders+)' started by x_Monkeigh, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_Monkeigh

x_Monkeigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: x_Monkeigh

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes

How did you make the funds for this application? (Lying will result in a ban): I got my first 5k from farms, sitting there for Hours mining up some pumpkins, and eventually melons and wheat. Now I got the next 2.5k from selling ores and diamonds, with a very small bit of that being farming with the farm in my house. Then I invested a bit of my diamonds into a Silk Touch I Pickaxe. This allowed to mine ores and auction them off for a higher price than /sell or the average price of a diamond (when I sold Diamond Ores). This was mainly how I obtained the rest of my money. I did a little bit of farming and a bit of fishing at Orkin’s Place. Combined farming and Fishing produced about 1 – 2k in the last chunk of 7.5k.

Have you read the server rules: Yes I have.

The owner handles applications once every 1-7 day. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features.
    Do you understand this: Yes I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.