[Resident Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Builders+)' started by Rakker19, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakker19

Rakker19 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Rakker19
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes, i have the $15,000 required
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Farming/Voting
    Have you read the server rules: Yes
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: Yes

2. peanuts4000

peanuts4000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: peanuts4000
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes, i have the $20,000 required
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Dragonephobe
    Have you read the server rules: Yes
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: Yes

3. oblio70

oblio70 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    IGN:eek:blio70
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:Yes, I have the $15,000 required
    How did you make the funds for this application.(Lying will result in a ban):paying for $10,000 at ecocitycraft.com and the rest by voting or farming.
    Have you read the server rules:Yes
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days.(Meaning once a week)Asking about your application does not speed up the process.We very well can see there are outstanding applactions and handle them every few days.As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant,please wait patiently as they are applied.All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application.Take extra care when applying for various server features.Do you understand this?:Yes

4. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    I Have 15k, got it by voting, selling farms, and farming.

5. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
    Do you have the money to be Resident? Yes, 15,000.
    How did you get: By farming, voting, and selling.
    How Much Plots do you own or had. I have 0 currently I had 5 farms, 4 of which has ben sold.
    Do you like this server? Love it!!!

d_face012

6. Mardigan_The_Mad

Ratings:
    +136
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.