resident application

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Builders+)' started by awesomalityness, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesomalityness

awesomalityness Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: awesomalityness

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes I have more than 15,000.

How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): farmed pumpkins, mined for redstone, auctioned 46 diamonds, and auctioned off miscelanious items.

Have you read the server rules: Yes I have. I went to www.wiki.ecocitycraft.com and read the rules.

The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: yes i do understand that it may take a long time to process and i will not pester peolpe about it.

2. BGeisinger6

BGeisinger6 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +180
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.