Redstone mechanic.

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Pizzafrog, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Pizzafrog

Pizzafrog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! I am willing to make almost and possible redstone contraption for YOU! If you are not satisfied you get 75% money back (you must pay in advance and i will have to destroy it.) Also if i hate you or do not feel like doing the prodject at the time I will most likly refuse. Due to people not following these rules and in some way ripping me off you have to read this forum and i will ask you about 10 times "Did you read the forum yet?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices:
    I charge a fee of: the supplies needed, and $2 per block needed for the contraption to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:
    1. I need plenty of redstone, redstone torches, redstone repeaters, and any other thing i might need to complete the prodject. 2. I will need a tp there or it has to be easy to walk there. If i need a tp i will not pay for it. (Well maybe from time to time i will.)

If you have any questions feel free to post them below, pm me or /mail send [message] me in game. I will get to you
    as soon as i can.