Quick Portal access for Nether/Aether

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Immaculata, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Immaculata

Immaculata Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    So after playing on this server for quite a while the thing that annoys me most is simply how long it takes to walk between the "lower" spawn area with the portals and the Nether/Aether portals at the corners of the complex.

My solution is to have "quick" portals like these for players who already have permission to use the main ones. They would be a 'oneway' trip to the Nether/Aether, and be located in the portal room with the other main portals.

They were designed to look like minature versions of what they represent, ie, the Nether one looks quite Nethery, and the Aether one looks like a minature shuttle. They take up a 5x2 footprint and are 4 blocks high like the other portals.

[​IMG]

And I was thinking of in this location.

[​IMG]

:p

2. MisterMunchie

MisterMunchie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I approve of this, once I get nether access I can already see myself hating the walk...

3. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    I agree, though users such as myself with /TPA also have /WARP, and we can simply use /WARP nether, it should be easier for others who cannot donate towards the Server, or who chose not to spend absurdly high rates of their hard-earned money on buying donation features from others, to get to the nether.

4. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Cute little portals. owo

As handy as I'd also find them (and use them), by not having them would encourage people - whether through their own real-life money or by paying EcoDollars in-game to someone who can donate for them - to donate for the teleporting feature. Which, as Ike said, gives you /warp nether and /warp aether, which will take you right to the portals.

5. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    I to have /TPA and /WARP, and i think it should be earned by Donating to get around Ecc quickers, thus they made a /warp nether, for Donators. :D

6. kolipoki

kolipoki Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    Pardon?

7. iEvolive

iEvolive Epidexipteryx hui
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +136
    Anyone with the teleport donation feature can use /warp, and there is a nether warp (/warp nether) which takes you directly to the nether portal.

Any resident/MultiHomes user can also set a home in the nether.

8. Pleppieleppie

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have Teleportation donation feature you can do both /warp nether and /warp aether to get outside the nether or aether portal. The mini portals is cute. :3