[President Application] Restiv

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by Restiv, Sep 21, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restiv

    Restiv President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2019
    Messages:
    180
    Trophy Points:
    28,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    In Game Name:
    Restiv​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling Features​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Mitsui​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1400 63 -10710​
    Post B:
    -1400 129 -10910​
    Post C:
    -1200 112 -10910​
    Post D:
    -1200 65 -10710​
    Additional information about your town:
    Future home of the Mitsui Stadium. Also needs @TheCravedOne 's permission for placing next to border.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    I don’t think we need approval for these types of things anymore however:

    APPROVED
     
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.