[President Application] blazwura97

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by blazwura97, Jun 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    In Game Name:
    blazwura97​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    The day that shall not be named​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    berry​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    /tppos -12068 64 -4268​
    Post B:
    /tppos -11869 64 -4268​
    Post C:
    /tppos -11869 64 -4069​
    Post D:
    /tppos -12068 64 -4069​
    Additional information about your town:
    Nout​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. miniCLH

    miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1,729
    Trophy Points:
    74,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +397
    Promoted To President, Berry Created!

    Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.