Otter Farms

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by OtterInAOnesie, Apr 4, 2020.

1. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320

Welcome to /Warp Otter!

https://tinyurl.com/OtterFarmsECC

History / Information:

At 2240 blocks long, with 88 rows and 1 level to farm on, Otter Farms is the Largest public Melon farm on ECC. Otter Farms is a High Class Melon farm catered to the most elite melon Farmers.

Progress Report:

1st Layer and Opening to the public, April 4th 2020
    2nd Layer: Beginning work Now.
    Renting Star Tools: April 19th 2020

Services:

Perms:
    In order to help in not overcrowding the farm, Lifetime permissions are available for 150k. There are a couple of reasons for this.

1. Overcrowding - At Other Competitor farms, the /rg i list will take up an entire chat when you scroll up. With more people farming, there will be more rows that are not fully grown.
    2. Maintaining / Growing the Farm - Paying for lifetime perms will allow for the addition of more floors at a quicker rate than the time it took to make 1 floor. It will allow for the purchase of materials needed and paying for players to place said blocks.
    3. Future Services - This will allow for us in the future to Rent Melon swords for players who would like to farm but do not own a Melon Sword.
    If you are Interested in buying Perms. Please forum pm @OtterInAOnesie , or talk to any of the farm co owners listed below.

Farm Permissions Loans - We have partnered the Austro-Aurora United Bank [AAUB] on getting loans special for Otter Farms! Apply at https://bit.ly/2HahbO6

Loans have a 10% Interest with a 1 Month payback. 165k

Star Tool Rental - We rent Melon Swords to Players who are interested in Testing out our farm before investing, and those Who are Members of our Farm but do not own a Melon Sword

IF you wanna Rent a Msword + Get Perms,
    12 Hours: 16k
    24 Hours: 30k

If you Are a Member of /warp Otter and would like to Rent a Msword
    12 Hours:12k
    24 Hours: 21k

Town Owners-
    @OtterInAOnesie - Farm Owner
    @slatemissin4 - Farm Co-Owner
    @Atzall - Farm Co-Owner

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 OtterInAOnesie, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  2. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
  3. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    I mine melons for hours making a 100k+ a day watching Netflix because it takes so long to go down amazing farm otter ur the best amazing

4. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    I dont have perms yet but as a fellow builder of large melon farms and an avid melon farmer every time i visit to see progress on the farm i just wanna nut. Amazing farm worth the 150k. the towns are not cheap support the man offering great perms for cheap.