Not A Complaint, more of a "Please Read Rules?"

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by mackbmx123, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    Im always on minecraft daily and everyday citizens of the server swear and a mod would warn them they could get Banned, Jailed, Ect. Today i seen welikeike22 start swearing quite a bit and then i finnaly just took a pick of him swearing...

http://tinypic.com/r/2mph7c9/7

In this picture i see he swears and uses caps... Witch theres younger people on the server (EX Me).
    I try to tell him to not use caps as he rejects me and says F**k for some reason?
    At the time i dont believe any Mods where on but a citizen like him should know alot better...

(This happend a few times as i don't think he deserves a Ban, more of a waarning or Jail...)
    Thanks andrew.

2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    I didn't say that directed towards you. that was directed at the fact, as previously stated in another complain in the media section of the forum, that Hunt continued to happen despite us builders, including myself and Safie, asking for the peoples consideration because of the fact we were, and still are, building large buildings within spawn.

If you asked, i was more likely than not in local, as i have been for most of the construction of the administrators mansion in spawn. Sorry if you thought it was directed towards you. I can assure you it wasn't directed towards you, as people such as Safiekyo who was equally angered at the actions of hunt occurring despite our numerous, friendly requests for the members consideration. One should understand it is extremely hard to concentrate on a massive building when there is absolutely no light around.

Oh, one further thing. I Do read the rules. Being hear for almost five months, i read the rules periodically and i make sure to read them when Andrew updates them, and there was a debate over this in the same chat over the very usage of cursing, numerous people accusing me of "not reading the rules" or cursing "being absolutely forbidden". Cursing, as per the current rules, is allowed as it is not directed at someone in particular, and as long as it is not abused. Abuse is classified as intentional usage of it over and over again, i use it once in a blue moon when i'm extremely upset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.