Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Remove &k

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pooplunch, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    bobthegnome1​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove &k​
    What are you suggesting:
    Removing the &k "colour code," which just generates random scrolling text I guess. I was told by staff that it's not allowed, and I feel like it MAY be easy to remove. If it is allowed, just disregard this suggestion I guess :p​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    If it's not allowed, I don't see why it should even be doable.​
    Other information:
    n/a​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    n/a​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 pooplunch, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Since when is it not allowed?

    For the record I think &k is fun. :p
     
  3. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    If it is allowed, just ignore this suggestion, I guess.
     
    #3 pooplunch, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    It’s allowed I believe.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.