In Progress [Network Wide Suggestion] Old LWC Rollback rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Dec 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,319
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Old LWC Rollback rules
    What are you suggesting:
    Revert the LWC Rollback on December 01 to have the original rules/requirements of opening a chest within 6 months OR have been logged into that server within two weeks of the LWC Rollback (that last one was removed well after we started doing LWC Rollbacks)

Or, as an alternative, if we think 2 weeks is too long of a grace period to log in, change it to one week or even 72hrs (3 days). Basically, re-add the option to just log in within a shorter time period and all your locks are safe.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It is so hard to keep track of every single lock, and it is hard to remember if you opened a chest (especially when it seems that sometimes the server doesn't register that a chest was opened within that time frame). The old rule of being logged in within two weeks of the LWC Rollback was nice for those with a lot of locks or can't spend hours opening every single chest to ensure they are safe.

This rule was initially created to remove locks of those who stopped playing, but now this feels like more of a punishment for those who have a lot of stuff.
    Other information:
    For context, about a dozen+ chests in ECCMuseum got unlocked during the LWC rollback despite me being active and trying to make sure every chest was accessed, which sucks, especially since I am fairly certain the unlocked chests were accessed within six months.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Jdawger, Dec 13, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    This was never an option and is not part of the LWC plugin.
    I'll throw this on our development tracker however at low priority as it's the beginning of the year, and we'll see what we can throw together prior to the next cleanup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.