Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] "Forum ECD Medal" => "ECD Medal"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cike25, Sep 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +36
    In Game Name:
    Cike25
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    "Forum ECD Medal" => "ECD Medal"
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that the method of transfer be removed from the "Forum ECD Medal" that explicitly requires the payment to be made via forum. Forum transfer should still be accepted, but in-game payment should also be accepted.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Transferring ECD via forum requires forum premium which is a paid feature. The Forum ECD Medal is part of the Collector Medal Prestige and is the only requirement towards any prestige that requires a paid feature. I believe all prestige requirements should be achievable without spending real money.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. CardRaindrop431

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +35
    clar said u can get someone who has the forum premium to transfer it for you but would be nice if that wasnt needed so +1

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,436
    Its best if its done via the forum. I'm often not paying attention in-game so trying to catch me to send me payment and get it confirmed would be a hassle. I am not the one who handles those apps anymore. The payment being sent on the forums can be easily verified by the SA from forums where its a bit more of a hassle to verify an in-game payment.

We have always allowed others to proxy the forum ECD payment in the past - you can ask a trusted member to do so, usually Staff are willing to do it if you ask politely. :)
    The transfer simply needs to have a note of who its for and the applying user files for the forum ECD medal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.