Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Enabling Hoppers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lodogg, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodogg

Lodogg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +36
    In Game Name:
    Lodogg
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Enabling Hoppers
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding the ability to use hoppers into Main/Main North.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think this would be a great addition for EcoCityCraft because hoppers make RedStone have so many new possibilities. I personally would enjoy making an automatic Redstone organized chest room. I really do think hoppers could be very useful for all sorts of player. I know in other post you've said stuff about item duping, so this will probably be a no, but it is well worth a try. I don't think item duping should be a thing to worry about. If it's such a worry why not make a cool down for when the item/items go into the next hopper/block? The server takes a little time to update do to plugin support, and if item duping is a thing in a new update you could simply disable it.
    Other information:
    The main reason I could see this being disabled on EcoCityCraft is do to people stealing from LWC chest and Item duping. The LWC plugin that EcoCityCraft uses has the option to disable hoppers from being used on LWC chest. I spent a lot of time research it and have also ran the plugin on my own self hosted server testing it out. With the option "denyHoppers:" sit to true it is imposable to steal from chest. Also this option can be found in the plugins main folder/core.yml under the 'protections:' category on line 36. I think the problems EcoCityCraft may of had with hoppers has been fixed in the newer versions of the LWC plugin/ and Minecraft.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    LWC
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    -1 Autofarming and shit

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,459
    Hoppers present a wide variety of issues for ECC's Main Network, not in the least practically enabling automation which is not exactly optimal.

Not happening. Sorry.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    EcoCityCraft doesn't allow automated farming.

#4 andrewkm, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.