Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Add Command to InvestigatorPlus2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RealRichNixon, Dec 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    In Game Name:
    RealRichNixon
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add Command to InvestigatorPlus2
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that the command /climits <player> gets added to InvestigatorPlus2, should it already exist. If it doesn't, then this suggestion can be disregarded (though I would assume it does).
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Users, particularly newer ones in chat, do sometimes ask why they are unable to lock. Adding this command would help in diagnosing their issue. Particularly, one could run /climits <player> and see whether the issue is because they do not have a sufficient number of locks. From there, it can be suggested to rankup for more locks, purchase Unlimited LWC from the shop, or double-check that the correct command is being executed.
    Adding this to InvestigatorPlus2 seems most logical, as it is a command that can be powerful, and I would imagine that some users would want this information to be held in a semi-private manner, as with balances and whatnot. It also goes in-line with the other offerings of the feature upgrade.
    Other information:
    Once again, if this functionality isn't already a part of the LWC plugin, I would suggest moving past this suggestion, since I can imagine it being a tough one to implement and development has other things to occupy their time with.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    This would likely be a part of the LWC plugin which ECC currently uses.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +691
    I don't really see an issue in asking them to run /climits themselves and getting the answer that way; this will also teach them about the command at the same time for their own future needs. I also can't see why more established users would care about anyone else's climits tbh, so -1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    How are you supposed to meaningfully educate new players about locks without telling them how to check their lock limit anyway?

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    Literally this, just tell them to use /climits...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.