Nether, End, Forum Bank Balance Not Accessible?

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by AdmiralD, Jun 20, 2021.

1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Hello support team!
    I did a quick search but did not see this addressed.
    I am denied access to both the nether and end. Do we have to reapply for those ranks?
    I also thought that our forum balance would never be messed with since the last time it wasn't ever going to be messed with again. Is this still the best place to keep funds on the server?
    Thanks in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.
    Regards,
    AdmiralD

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Hey @AdmiralD, good to see you! Long time no see!

We just had a reset, just a few weeks ago in-fact, on May 30th/31st, with a new world and a new economy.
    For the first week of the reset we offered a withdraw period, so you could bring your old money to the new server at a conversion rate. After this withdraw period we did wipe the forum balances of the old money and have now restored the forum bank for normal use. Yes, we still recommend using the forum bank for the safest place to store money normally, you didn't lose it to inactivity, you lost it due to the reset - this is the only time we touch forum balances.

We also reset all ranks, which is why you are Builder and cannot access the End and Nether anymore, one simply has to rank up again to get access to the worlds.

You can read a full rundown of this recent reset here:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ecocitycraft-2-0-official-information.211200/
    and then this was the reminder news about the withdraw period for the forum bank.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ecc-2-0-launch-reminder.211282/

If you have other questions let me know!

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Thank you for such a quick and clear explanation! Looks like it is "back to the grind" again.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Welcome to ECC 2.0! :D