Mythic Rank Perk Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BobbyBlack, May 25, 2022.

1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Hello people, I am looking to get ideas flowing for what could be a perk for mythic rank users. As of now the rank is only cosmetic. Since the rank came out, it was said that they were thinking of what could be a perk for the rank. I would like to see a perk finally be added as it has been quite a long time now since the rank has come out.

Personally I do not have an idea of what a perk could be, but I have an idea of how the perk could be added. It could give some type of additional effect to the mythic sword.

Example: Mythic rank users wielding the mythic sword gain an extra 5% to their sell hand making it a total of 10%. (purely example to show what i mean by added effect to the mythic sword.)

2. RyanBlocks2

RyanBlocks2 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +946
    Maybe add another Main Server prestige for Mythic Rank. Seems fair enough for 25 mil.

Ideally, the Mythic Sword should only be obtainable via the rank making it the prize but I guess that ship has sailed.

3. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    I think it would be cool if with the Mythic sword all magic items did not need magic to be used, gives more incentive to the sword as a whole. In reality if you are going to fish, mine, and melon farm buying all three L3 versions of those tools is less than the entire Mythic sword. Not to mention that you can rent two of them out while using the third, making more money than the Mythic sword.

4. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    I dont think it needs another perk , im happy with my 5% and cosmetic name tag on forums. afterall it turns into anything i desire at the click of a button, what more could you ask for.

I do however think, that if it were to get another perk then the price should increase depending on said perk.

5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    You get 5% from the mythic sword, not the rank. The only thing the rank gives is the cosmetic name tag on forums. This is the problem.

If the mythic sword was only obtainable from buying it at warp korok this wouldn't be an issue, but since it can be acquired from god drops, raffles, and events it is an issue.

#5 BobbyBlack, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 25, 2022
  6. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Im not sure how this would work, but making it sparkly gold, and 1.5-2x the size of normal tools seems cool

7. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    A few ideas I had, some kind of stupid, some decent:

1.) A personalized letter signed by Andrew sent to your house basically saying you did it!

2.) Change it so the 5% extra sell is tied to account and not whoever holds a mythic sword

3.) A permanent, small discount on buycraft (probably excluding crate keys to avoid people using mythic users for a discount)

4.) A small discount on rank ups, extra towns, town features, and possibly WE transfers

#7 Jdawger, May 26, 2022
    Last edited: May 26, 2022
  8. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    You could get someone to finish the houses at spawn and Mythic ranks get a house in spawnwith its own specific region.
    Which would carry over when new spawns are created.

There's over 50 houses at spawn if:
    • The highrises are actually completed with lift signs
    • Some houses are actually finished being built (Some are still outlines).
    • More houses can be made in areas which looked designated for houses but were never built.

I was originally going to suggest Sponsors get a house but there is too many of us to house at the spawn so Mythic Users arethe next option.
    That or make a Mythic Mansion like the Sponsors originally had where they can build etc.
    Again not a massive perk, but if the perk of having a house forever at spawn regardless of spawn change, that is a decent perk which isn't a economical gain.

9. GremoR

GremoR Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    To make sense, you need to make ranks that are difficult to obtain but, they would give a plus hp or damage or prey

#9 GremoR, Jun 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2022