Msword broke

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Mysticgoli123, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Minecraft Username: @Mysticgoli123

Brief Description: Using my Melon sword in /warp farm and it broke well before it should have as i did a /repair only 60 seconds prior to it breaking, i only have 1268 melons in my inventory too as i had only begun farming for the day, the /dura on a Melon sword is over 1500
    Instructions:
    How many times did you recreate this?: Unable to recreate as i only have one melon sword
    Result:
    Expected Result:
    Evidence: Inventory after the Melon sword broke

Melon sword purchase
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...tar-tool-on-payment-plan.184257/#post-1017469

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Melon sword durability works correctly.

We do not return broken tools unless they are the direct result of a reproducible server bug.
    Please be more careful with your tools in the future.

#2 andrewkm, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  3. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    I guess i have to do what you say, but i believe my Msword broke well before it was supposed to, i never let the durability bar get below 1/4 which is why i posted this, i hadnt even farm the max durabilty of the sword yet

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Additional information, I just used a melon sword, and as soon as I got to around 585 melons, my melon sword auto repaired.
    There are no reproducible bugs with melons swords and their durability.

5. Mysticgoli123

Ratings:
    +81
    I do not have the feature auto repair is included in

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Regardless, there are no bugs. Melon swords correctly get damaged at the speed they should.
    Without auto-repair you should always be repairing at around the half way mark to stay safe.

If we returned every broken tool on ECC there would be no use for any repair features.

7. Mysticgoli123

Ratings:
    +81
    I understand, in my time on ECC i can barely remember any previous tool breakages. I have always watched the durabilty closely, as a broken tool is a setback, and losing a startool is far too expensive

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    If you experience any issues with auto-repair (should you go for that feature) in the future, do let us know.
    I've again checked our repair functions and all is working well. (Just went over them again on diamond tools specifically).

Sorry this happened to you :(