Mounts on /cosmo being invisible

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by LEGXI7622, Jun 21, 2024.

1. LEGXI7622

LEGXI7622 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    Minecraft Username: LEGXI7622

Brief Description: I spawned my mount and it was invisible but the particles were still there.

Instructions:
    1. use /cosmo
    2. go to the horse armor and click on it
    3. summon a mount

How many times did you recreate this?
    I tried it 3 times with all the mounts i had and the same result occurred. i also had 3 people around me to make sure it wasn't only invisible for me and none of them could see it either.

Result
    :
    My horses were invisible but the particles that show up were still there

Expected Result:
    I expected my horse to appear and i could ride it but the horse was invisible and i couldn't click on it to mount it.

Evidence
    :

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,425
    @LEGXI7622
    This is happening if the town you are in has a mob-spawning deny flag. If I can have the name or coordinates of the town location from your screenshots I can definitely try to confirm this.
    Also, try using your cosmo mounts outside towns with this flag and they should be visible again.

Unfortunately the mounts with the Cosmos are subject to our server and town settings that affect mobs most of the time.

3. LEGXI7622

LEGXI7622 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    I tried it at /warp pixel and when i went to a town i owned it would appear. I tried it in the wild and it was invisible again though.

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,425
    At /warp pixel the cosmo mounts are indeed invisible. Pixel also has a mob-spawning deny flag on the town. When I warp out it shows again. It continues to stay invisible if I warp to another town with the mob-spawning deny flag, such as /warp plots.
    Looks like its due to that flag affecting how the cosmo functions. Cosmo mounts look function normally in areas without any mob-spawning deny flags.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    @ClarinetPhoenix please test this again on our 1.21 test server and let me know the results.
    If it's still a problem I'll see if perhaps there's a way around it using their API, but I'm not sure that will be possible.
    Does anyone remember if this was a problem on 1.20.4 and under... (?)