mayor exchange contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by glotai, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glotai

glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +87
    IGN:

@glotai

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Technobrake

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @Technobrake in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @glotai transfer $85,000 ECD for Mayor to @Technobrake within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will ensure that the appropriate signs are placed in the corners of the town and the appropriate information needed to create the town is relayed to @Technobrake (Name of town, any towns within 15 blocks, coordinates)
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @glotai will become the legal owner of the town
    • @Technobrake will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the full payment of $85,000 ECD as outlined above from @glotai, and will add @glotai as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @glotai may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Technobrake will be required to return the $85,000 ECD to @glotai within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @Technobrake mayor town, which may be filed by @glotai at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I,
    @glotai
    , agree to the terms.

2. speqeti

speqeti President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN @Technobrake I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes.

3. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    Everything seems to be in order here. Please make sure you take timestamped screenshots of relevant information by double tapping F2! Congratulations to the both of you!

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.