[Mayor Application] Zedoker

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by Zedoker, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

    Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,776
    Trophy Points:
    77,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    In Game Name:
    Zedoker​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yeet​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Lotto​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Zenith​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    x:-15000 y: 63 z: 14999​
    Post B:
    x: -14800, y: 80 z: 14999​
    Post C:
    x: -14800 y: 63 z: 14799​
    Post D:
    x: -15000 y: 82 z: 14799​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    no​
    Additional information about your town:
    NA​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.