[Mayor Application] Xdutchless

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Xdutchless, Jul 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdutchless

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Messages:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    68,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +96
    In Game Name:
    Xdutchless​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Holden​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -8025 63 11675​
    Post B:
    -8225 70 11675​
    Post C:
    -8225 78 11475​
    Post D:
    -8025 72 11475​
    Additional information about your town:
    Nope​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    Promoted. Congrats
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.