[Mayor Application] nos1rocketman

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by nos1rocketman, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nos1rocketman

    nos1rocketman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2019
    Messages:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    10,885
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    nos1rocketman​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    i do have the funds to be mayor​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i worked hard on mining and working for other poeple and on my shop selling stuff to get the money that is needed​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    rockettown​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -3868 92 -12154​
    Post B:
    -4068 64 -12154​
    Post C:
    -4068 64 -11954​
    Post D:
    -3868 74 -11954​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Additional information about your town:
    LocalSquidler, the original owner of blackpearl has been inactive for over two months.
    PixelGuy75 will approve this town because he is co-mayor of this town
    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    I approve this town next my town of pixel and next to the town of blackpearl.
     
  3. NossaFlossa

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1,305
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +994
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.