[Mayor Application] MrMeyerz52

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by MrMeyerz52, Jan 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMeyerz52

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2013
    Messages:
    38
    Trophy Points:
    68,000
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    MrMeyerz52​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Lotto​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Gatesville​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    20 72 -12505​
    Post B:
    20 76 -12305​
    Post C:
    220 73 -12305​
    Post D:
    220 75 -12505​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. AdmiralD

    AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Messages:
    6,139
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,294
    Congratulations on your upcoming promotion, and your new town!
     
  3. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Promoted!

    Town "Gatesville" created on Main!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.