[Mayor Application] Joliver

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Joliver, Aug 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joliver

    Joliver President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Messages:
    2,041
    Trophy Points:
    48,640
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +211
    In Game Name:
    Joliver​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    A little help from Skylexia :)​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Drestil​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -4579 90 -11483​
    Post B:
    -4379 82 -11483​
    Post C:
    -4379 88 -11283​
    Post D:
    -4579 88 -11283​
    Additional information about your town:
    Excited to get started! Lots planned :)​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Holy shit! Welcome back Joliver
     
  3. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.