[Mayor Application] fgyorgy106

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by fgyorgy106, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fgyorgy106

    fgyorgy106 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    7,150
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    fgyorgy106​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes i have​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    mostly mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Bruma​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    13126 64 5197​
    Post B:
    13326 64 5197​
    Post C:
    13326 64 5397​
    Post D:
    13126 64 5397​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    nope​
    Additional information about your town:
    will be a farming town imo​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.