[Mayor Application] DisturbedAngel

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by Kitsumi_Mahon, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsumi_Mahon

    Kitsumi_Mahon Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 6, 2014
    Messages:
    85
    Trophy Points:
    29,370
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +27
    In Game Name:
    DisturbedAngel​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Pumpkin farming, mining, fishing​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Edgetown​
    What is the size of your town:
    200 x 200​
    Post A:
    X: -4,796 Y: 66 Z: -14,963​
    Post B:
    X: -4,796 Y: 66 Z: -14,763​
    Post C:
    X: -4,996 Y: 68 Z: -14,763​
    Post D:
    X: -4,996 Y: 64 Z: -14,963​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    No​
    Additional information about your town:
    N/A​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Gillyyyyyy

    Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2013
    Messages:
    698
    Trophy Points:
    62,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +568
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.