NEW OWNER - _Royal_Vulpes_ (Salzburg)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by Avowin, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avowin

    Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Messages:
    1,895
    Trophy Points:
    62,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +613
    In Game Name:
    Avowin​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Salzburg​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    SPAWN TOWN 15​
    Post B:
    Spawn town 15​
    Post C:
    ^​
    Post D:
    ^​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Yes, however this is a spawn town.​
    Additional information about your town:
    This app cannot be handled by anyone other than a server admin due to the town being for a spawn town. I did not list specific. coords as the town has already been marked off​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.