[Mayor Application] advocaite

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by advocaite, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advocaite

    advocaite Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Messages:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    31,340
    Ratings:
    +24
    In Game Name:
    Advocaite​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Wheat, donations,mining​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Advil​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    9500: 64: 9380:​
    Post B:
    9300: 64: 9380:​
    Post C:
    9300: 64: 9180:​
    Post D:
    9500: 64: 9180:​
    Additional information about your town:
    super awesome town, alot of work ahead but the grind is real​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. miniCLH

    miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1,729
    Trophy Points:
    74,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +397
    Promoted To Mayor, Advil Created!

    Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.