[Mayor Application] 69euphoria

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by 69euphoria, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 69euphoria

    69euphoria Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2019
    Messages:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    7,325
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    69euphoria​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes, I have 85,000 EcoDollars.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    I recieved a donation/payment from my good friend jk and I also worked for it. I sold my elytra and got my money by doing jobs and mining and fishing.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Highmeadow​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X:-12373 Y:68 Z:-748​
    Post B:
    X:-12373 Y:108 Z:-548​
    Post C:
    X:-12173 Y:84 Z:-548​
    Post D:
    X:-12173 Y:63 Z:-748​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Nope! No other towns near my area.​
    Additional information about your town:
    Im making floating islands :3 with dragons. Its gonna bee soo uwu​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Orange_Link2

    Orange_Link2 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2019
    Messages:
    1,130
    Trophy Points:
    45,210
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +233
    User promoted!
    Town HighMeadow created.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.