Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Stronger LWC protections for purchased l

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EraNow, Dec 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    In Game Name:
    EraNow
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Stronger LWC protections for purchased l
    What are you suggesting:
    If someone buys a pre-built home or land in a town, it should be more difficult to remove their LWCs unless they are explicitly evicted.

Right now, LWCs can be removed after 7 days regardless of the reason. People with lots of nice items don't wan to live in other peoples towns because they might get their items removed if they go inactive for a week.

They bought the land/home, so unless they break a rule or the town has a mass eviction, they shouldn't be evicted. It's basically like any other contract/screenshots situation.

The problem is land buyers have no server protection with their LWCs, really. Just 7 days. It should be the same as town claims. 6 months or perma ban.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    More people in towns = stronger community
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    But isn’t the point of the 7 day eviction to keep the town full of active players? If you move it to 6 months- the town owners are stuck with inactive members who have no guarantee of returning.

also, if you’re going to be gone for more than a week, you’re fine to just let the mayor know- most people won’t evict them cause they want their town to be active. If you ever find a mayor who evicts you even with a valid reason, you prob shouldn’t live in there anyways haha

#2 LaggyTryHard, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  3. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298

I agree with @LaggyTryHard, if you want a stronger / active community evict people every 7-14 days, then they'll be active.
    it's a -1 from me.

#3 SUBYT, Dec 25, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I can attest to this statement. I had a plot town on old main. I purposely didn’t remove anyone from the town. After a good long while, most of the players were a couple months inactive. Of the people who were still active and eventually left the town, I had maybe 1/8 the amount of total plots tops. This won’t build stronger communities, it will just limit them.

Also, the major reason for plots in the first place is to protect players who are resident or lower until they become mayor and have their own town

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Based on the discussion in the thread, we will not be making any changes to the current system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.