Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Streamline Rank Prices

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 12345shane, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    In Game Name:
    12345shane
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Streamline Rank Prices
    What are you suggesting:
    Simple. Streamline the rank prices (when Cities is released) because they're pretty random imo.
    Resident can stay 15k
    Make Mayor 85k -> 75k (which is also slightly cheaper, bringing down the gap from resident -> mayor for newer players, thus allowing Cities to fill with towns a bit quicker)
    Make President 180k -> 175k
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    The prices are fairly random. Always have been. When Cities is released everyone is going to be starting from scratch, and I'd bet money that it's not going to be as many people as there were when Rising was released. Having slightly lower prices for town ranks would allow the server to fill up with towns sooner, thus allowing useful things like plots and farms to be created. Doing so helps to prevent monopolizing things like plot prices and farm perms, as they will likely be in the months prior to bank withdraw being enabled. Perhaps it will be even worse once bank withdraw is enabled, but I think this would help lesser the effects a bit. This would allow make it slightly easier for newer players who have literally nothing, donation features included. Personally I've always felt that there was a bit of a gap between Resident and Mayor that should be lowered slightly, I especially did when I was a Resident and I feel the same way now albeit less so.
    Other information:
    Also for OCD and/or sanity.
    Some might argue this to be the main reason, but I refuse to acknowledge their arguments.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 12345shane, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    No reason for this.
    Prices will stay the same.

#2 andrewkm, Sep 1, 2018