Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Purchasable town region - jobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OniFox_, Oct 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +583
    In Game Name:
    OniFox_
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Purchasable town region - jobs
    What are you suggesting:
    Allow users to purchase an area in their towns as the mayor. Much like the PvP region which is purchasble and added to a custom town region, I suggest being able to file an app for a jobs area in your town, it would function the same as /warp jobs , essentially adding a small jobs area to towns that would allow users to complete jobs in their home town.
    Apply for certain jobs to be added to your town or maybe town owners can add their own job signs with specific shulkers and the $ comes out of their balance instead of the server generation.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Plot towns could gain another addition to being useful for new members and allow economic cash flow to town owners to use for town additions by purchasing materials from members. Thus allowing users in the town to help provide blocks for the additions.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 OniFox_, Oct 23, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,517
    Could just have a portal be purchasable similar to mining world portals, etc.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    If we're going to be adding stuff that has administrative overhead, I'd rather see town renames than this.

You can do this with chestshops yourself, no?

4. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +469
    This idea has a lot of potential, but I think it would require a lot of backend work to make it work well. Not sure if thats feasible right now :/

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,425
    We won't be doing this.

I have however added the ability to link Town-Exclusive portals within your town to the Jobs area. You can also as others mentioned, setup chestshops buying exact shulkers full of the different items you want to buy in a similar manner. Chestshops absolutely support shulkers full of items. :)

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,098
    This would just be administrative overhead.
    I like the idea Clare has gone with regarding portals & shulkers to be honest. :)

#6 andrewkm, Nov 16, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.