Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Deny access to warp korok unless you are EcoLegend

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Sep 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Deny access to warp korok unless you are EcoLegend
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding a deny access flag to the “/warp korok” region to force purchasing the Mythic Sword and obtaining the Mythic forum tag be a requisite to being an EcoLegend.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Right now a builder could skip all ranks and just save up 30 million ECD to get the Mythic Sword, thus making the actual rank grind easier once obtaining the sword. By limiting access to the region to buy the sword and forum tag, whatever plans andrew has for the forum tag will make it that much more exclusive.
    Other information:
    Region could be limited to ranks other than EcoLegend if preferred.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Videowiz92, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,324
    I have two different ratings for this suggestion:

-1 for the initial suggestion to limit it just to EcoLegends. Yes, it would possibly incentivize getting EcoLegend past the prestige, but at the same time would limit the tool that nobody even purchased yet

Now for the other rating:
    +0 to +1 if we do this, but lower the tool to only 20mil. This will still keep the sword at 30mil total (20mil for the tool and a little over 10mil for the rankups) and will make sure it is truly an endgame tool

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,429
    I don't agree with making the Mythic Sword/rank purchase rank-exclusive tbh.
    You're essentially suggesting we make the Mythic Sword worth 39.28mil instead of 30mil by requiring users to be EcoLegend to buy it.

I really don't see anything wrong with any one of any rank grinding up to 30mill to purchase this sword and earn the forum rank - that's a hell of an achievement no matter what rank you are. Its more *one* of the achievements of ECC like Prestige is and its not exactly part of the rank ladder.
    Also like, if you spend 30mill on a Mythic Sword/Rank before you spend money on the EcoLegend grind I see no reason why you don't deserve to make your grind easier for ranks after the fact.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.