Main Room: "Lobby" - Job or for *SALE

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by MsMoofin, Dec 26, 2011.

1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    * SALE = More artistic freedom, control, and ability to change in the future as long as it sticks the the building theme.
    [​IMG]

What I need is this room to be lobby-like. The main room of the building - a place for everyone to relax and have fun, and get "checked-in." The "theme" needs to be more modern (light colors, metals, sleek, black touches, simple or very earthy and Bed-&-Breakfast-like. What you choose will set the main style for the inside of this 103x38x38 main town building.
    Note: This will be a roleplaying town, so keep that in mind. Make it functional.

Use Google for inspiration, or just be creative. Chairs, end-tables, counter for checking-in, light fixtures (yes, make lamps, chandeliers, etc), small fountain, couches, carpet, wall or wallpaper, stools, fireplace, etc - be creative.

Job:
    You will be paid depending on the materials you use, quality of the finished product, and how long it took you to complete. More detail and creativity + fast worker = more money. Minimum will be $3,500, though I will go much higher if you do an amazing job. Throughout your work, you will need to check up with me and we can go over things you've done or are working on so it is perfect.

Sale: $10,000. Lobby is 27x16x6 (29x18x8). Floors, walls, doorways, and ceiling can all be changed. You will be allowed to live in this room and do far more creative things - such as adding lava, beams, divisions/minor walls, redstone, etc. An example would be mixing it up and re-decorating, especially during holidays or events. You can even "run" the check-in counter in RP, and will have a chance at becoming an assistant-Mayor if you do a good job with this space. All this does still need run by me, though... It will need to stick with the theme of the whole building and town.

Post if you are interested. If I think you'll do a good job, I will message you here on the forums and I'll get you started with instructions/guidelines or the purchasing of the room.

Keep in mind that 10k for this is a good price. 20x20+ entertainment buildings and homes outside of this building will be expensive, and this is cheap for the spot it is in.

2. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +276
    I would like the job.

3. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    I'll help out with the job as well Moo, you can check out Berlin pre-builts too see some on my previous work. :)

4. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Would you guys be willing to work together and come up with something?

5. Pleppieleppie

Ratings:
    +0
    I could do something really nice if you want some black touch and a "relaxing" lobby.
    Let me know if intrested. ^_^

6. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +276
    I think Jets and I would make a good team.

7. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995

100% agreed. We'll make it epic Moo ;)

8. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Plepp, if you want to do anything, you'll have to agree with helping the other two, and them agreeing as well. :b