By ClarinetPhoenix on May 3, 2022 at 4:31 PM
  1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    We are now LIVE on 1.18.2 on the Main and MainNorth servers, you may now JOIN AND PLAY and start scoping out your new land.

Town Migration Applications can be filed immediately! The EcoCityCreaft 3.0 Migration Period is free of charge and will last for 60 days, after that time we will revert to the Archive WorldEdit Application process.

Just a few things to expect:
    Regions/Protections:
    Region placements will likely happen throughout the day as the GameAdmins get to them just like the normal application process. The GA's will also be adding a ``chest-access -g non_members`` deny flag to your towns as part of the process.

Town Features:
    After your towns are placed you can reclaim your purchased town features by filling out the relevant Relocation application for your feature. As in a warp being reset will need a Town Warp Relocation application. They have fields to account for the transfer.

Build Transfers:
    The GA's will tag me if you have filed for a build transfer, it will not be done at the same time as the region/protection placement.
    Because these are large edits I will be planning to do them during the off-peak hours, I likely will also do several at a time. You can expect your build transfer to be handled within 48 hours.

If you have questions about your build transfer you can contact me via Discord DM or Forum PM.

You can check out all the rules/specifics of migrating your town via this wiki page:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/town-migration-application/

General Applications:
    Apps are not reserved for just town migrations, you may of course file for any other applications at this time.

Chest Spaces:
    If you applied for one of the chest-transfer spaces, you are already added to your space and you will need to re-lock the doors to access your things (/warp chests)!

Happy grinding everyone!