magic rod sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Nstars, Dec 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    IGN:
    @oPriam

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @oPriam, @TankNoodle

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of Magic Rod L1

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @TankNoodle the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To not attempt to reclaim this tool whilst @TankNoodle is still paying for it, unless a breach of contract occurs.
    • To setup a trade chest located at X: -2552 Y: 58 Z: -4067 in Main (rising) selling 1 coal block for 3,000,000 ECD in which @TankNoodle can use to make the agreed 10 payments.
    • To agree that if @TankNoodle misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however he will incur a 300,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give ‘/own’ership of the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) to @TankNoodle once payments are complete.
    • To also agree, that if the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @oPriam cannot file a user complaint against @TankNoodle for this.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay 3,000,000 ECD per week for 10 consecutive weeks. on the 10th week totalling to 30,000,000 ECD to the trade chests located at X: -2552 Y: 58 Z: -4067 in Main (rising) on each Wednesday by 11:59 UTC starting from the Wednesday after the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) is received.
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 300,000 ECD will be added to the total of the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) with a limit of up to 600,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @oPriam has the right to reclaim the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) from @TankNoodle , if an agreement cannot be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will also result in a breach of contract and @oPriam retains the right to reclaim the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) from @TankNoodle .
    • If the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KJDEN3B8) is lost (e.g., lava) or broken then @TankNoodle is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.
    • @TankNoodle can not cancel the contract, until at least 10mil has been paid to @oPriam
    • If @TankNoodle decides to cancel the contract after paying his first 10mil in payments, he will return the rod to @oPriam, and will receive no refunds on payments.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @oPriam agree.

#1 Nstars, Dec 31, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    #2 TankNoodle, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    @TankNoodle had to edit the post by combining two of the clauses as they were meant to be 1.

I also had to add another clause reguarding what happens upon you cancelling the contract

Please agree again :)

#3 Nstars, Dec 31, 2020
  4. TankNoodle

President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
  5. TankNoodle

Ratings:
    +314
  6. Speed42jh

Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +211
    Contract Approved

Please make sure to double tap F2 for all relevant information

Approved / Locked / Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.