ECC Sponsor (Insured) Magic Pickaxe L3 Auction

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Jdawger, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271

Hello all!

I have come into possession the first (and rumored to be the only at the moment) L3 Pickaxe on the server!

I got some insane offers yesterday when I won it from a lot of different people, so the best way is to auction it here.

The Magic L3 Pick has:
    - 6x drops for emerald, iron, and gold from their respective ores (same as L1 and L2)
    - 3x Exp drops (same as L2)
    - Fortune 4 (exclusive for L3)
    - 10% chance to drop double drops from any ore (exclusive for L3)
    - BONUS: it is already netherite, so 2x MCMMO leveling as well

[​IMG]

Rules:
    1.) Please post your offer here. You may private message me ingame, on the forums, or on discord if you want, but all bids will be publicized here (meaning if you pm me your offer and it is the best one at the moment, I will post it here with your name)

2.) SEROUS BIDS ONLY! Any troll bids will automatically disqualify you from this auction as well as nullify any past bids.

3.) Every bid that is placed here will be responded to by me personally. Once I replied with the forum reply/quote function, that bid is binding, so if you need to edit a bid, do so before I respond.

4.) If you are outbid, post a new reply. Please don't edit your last bid. To keep the headaches down, if the most recent post is older than a past message's edit, the recent post takes priority. Feel free to respond after that post if your bid is better than the recent post. You may edit your bid if you are the top bidder and I have not responded to said bid, otherwise post a new response with your new offer.

5.) Payment plans on tools or ECD can be arranged. Post your down payment, amount per week, and time to complete in your bid. A formal contract is required if you win and have a payment plan enforced (any one-time payment system doesn't need one).

6.) The auction is over when there is a decent offer on the table, and 24-36hrs has past since the last offer (my discretion based on when I check the forums).

7.) Winner is expected to pay the full amount of said bid within 48hrs of the auction closing. Please message me if you can't pay within that time frame within that 48hr mark. I am flexible. Second highest bidder wins the pick if I do not get a response within that 48hrs.

8.) By bidding, you agree to pay me your bid for the pickaxe within 48hrs of it being closed, and this thread can be used as a sort of informal contract between the two of us.

What can be bid:
    Magic tools are a priority, but I still accept ECC tools, ECD, nstars, valuable blocks (possibly), spawner keys (possibly). No god tools will be accepted. Only exception is certain star tools.

I will take priority on bids with a magic pick (L1 or L2) in addition to good ECD-generating magic tool(s) (such as Magic Hoe, Magic Rod, Magic Crossbow, etc.). Also, I still need a magic helmet, so those would be nice too!

I HAVE FINAL SAY IF AN OFFER IS BETTER THAN A PREVIOUS
    With that being said, I am not looking for just value in tools, but how beneficial the tools are to me. Value will be assessed, but beneficialness takes priority for me.

Best offer currently:
    @BobbyBlack
    - Magic Pick L1
    - Magic Hoe L1
    - ECC Msword
    - ECC PvP Axe

#1 Jdawger, Dec 27, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    @BobbyBlack - You offered an L1 pick, L1 rod, and L1 hoe
    @xdogx - You offered an L1 pick, L1 rod, L1 hoe, and L1 magic helmet

If either of you are still fine with those offers, please respond here so I can officially add you.

Until they respond here, there is no current official bid

#2 Jdawger, Dec 27, 2020
  3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    My offer still stands. Ill add a magic chestplate/leggings along with an ecc pvp axe and ecc msword.

4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Sounds good! Offer of:
    - Magic Pick L1
    - Magic Rod L1
    - Magic Hoe L1
    - Magic Chestplate or Leggings (not sure which one I need rn)
    - ECC Msword
    - ECC PvP Axe

is acceptable and is the top bid!

5. BobbyBlack

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Seeing as we have the addition of the new wizard feature I am going to go ahead and change my offer to:
    Magic Pick L1
    Magic Hoe L1
    ECC Msword
    ECC PvP Axe

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I could be a dick and say that you put your bid in, but I’m not. Sucks for me that this happened now of all times. Is there anyway you can go back to your original offer of an L1 hoe, L1 pick, and L1 rod?

7. BobbyBlack

Ratings:
    +1,516
    no sorry. my offer listed above stands.

8. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Fair enough. I will update your bid based off the new wizard crash.

New best offer is:
    - L1 pick
    - L1 hoe
    - ECC msword
    - ECC PvP Axe.

I will state that this is less than what I was comfortable selling it for, but as of right now, this is the best offer. If there isn’t any better offers within 24-36 hours, I would need to sleep on it.

9. blackpanther600

blackpanther600 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    This is considered to be a troll bid and the user has now been barred from bidding again. The bid is clearly not accepted. Thank you for your time.
    Note: all alts and main accounts have been banned as well.

Bobby still holds top bid.

#10 Jdawger, Dec 27, 2020
  11. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m going to close this auction at around 3-4am server time unless there are other offers on the table

12. kkha

kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    1x magic xbow L1

13. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Great offer, and one I should state is the best offer, but I’m going to state Bobby’s is still better. It’s more practical for my building services and general ECD making methods. Drop a magic pick and I might consider it better.

14. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Magic pick lvl 2
    Ecc Msword
    Ecc pvp axe

15. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I love this offer, but it is juuuust barely less than bobby's in my opinion. I talked to you ingame already, but add another good magic tool and I might consider it better.

Auction still closes 3-4am server time at this point in time.

16. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!

Congrats to @BobbyBlack for winning the auction with a bid of:
    - L1 pick
    - L1 hoe
    - ECC msword
    - ECC PvP Axe

And thank you to @kkha and @NESS_23 for bidding as well. I loved both your offers, but I chose bobby because he offered tools I need more. All three offers were pretty close in price imo, so I had to choose practicality more.

Bobby, please contact me sometime tomorrow ingame if I don't reach out first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #16 Jdawger, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  17. Melbster

Melbster Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +69
    Locked upon request

Thread Status: