Magic Pick Rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by cRzSniperPro, Jul 6, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cRzSniperPro

cRzSniperPro President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +12
    IGN:

@cRzSniperPro

Users Involved in this Contract:

@cRzSniperPro
    @Fon_

General Purpose of Contract:

1 day rental period of the Magic Three Pickaxe (#LJT0A74G) for $200,000 ECD in the chest located in X: -9841 Y: 64 Z: 9390Kh.
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will give @Fon_ access to a magic three Pickaxe for a 1 day rental period.

The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Fon_ will be the only user who may use the magic Pickaxe during the rental period.

@Fon_will transfer $200,000 ECD to @cRzSniperPro to initiate the 1 day count down period via /pay.

@Fon_ will store the magic Pickaxe in the chest whenever it is not in use or they are logged out.

@Fon_ will return the magic Pickaxe to the chest immediately after the rental period of 1 day.

If the tool breaks or the tool has been lost, @Fon_ will be required to pay @cRzSniperPro $4,000,000 at $1,000,000 ECD/week within 4 weeks after the contract end-date through /pay as compensation or provide a replacement magic Pickaxe by the same date.

@Fon_ must swear that the have the auto e repair, tombstone, pyro and water features. These features must provide their full protection in the world they enter (for example not taking it to the end with out full tombstone upgrade).

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +411
    I, @Fon_, agree to the terms laid in the contract.

[​IMG]

#2 Fon_, Jul 6, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
  3. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $125,000
    Ratings:
    +750
    Contract approved!

Please remember to take timestamped screenshots of any relevant in-game chats or transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.