[LWC Removal]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by Jonathan_Bickley, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your In-Game-Name?
    Jonathan_Bickley

2. What town are the protections in?
    Ardim

3. Are you the mayor or co-mayor?
    Mayor

4. What are the co-ordinates of the protection:
    X: -6880
    Y: 72
    Z: -8045

5. Whos protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out):
    Buildablock98 & 212luke420 & Raposnap1

6. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.):
    3 Signs & 8 Doors for Buildablock98 and 1 chest for 212luke420 and 4 chests and 1 furnace for Raposnap1

7. How many protections are we removing?:

8. Is this user banned from the server? Can you provide proof of this?:
    Buildablock's were placed for grief and when he was confronted and asked to remove them I was ignored and I came to find he had used the /Ignore command on me and my co-mayor and my co-mayor drgreer7 has screenshot proof of this that he will post.. While 212luke420's was accidentally left from a previous lwc removal and he is inactive... And I confronted Raposnap1 and he called us F*gheads for letting his house get griefed while the town was in the wild and then logged off...

9. Why do you want it gone/reasons?:
    212luke420 has been inactive for almost 2 weeks from the server and even longer from my town... While buildablock98's are placed in spots meant to merely annoy the people in my town therefore they don't need to be there... And Raposnaps because it is wasting a plot...

2. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    And co-mayor is confused as to how to post images... :|

3. Olovice

Olovice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +90
    the reason i ignored you is because of everything that happened in exile, including the 4 hour trolling session that you started with your co mayor, along with locking many doors and chests in our town aswell. Also, the locks in your town were placed before your town app was in. I would like a mod to remove these locks as i dont want to be anywhere near him or his co mayor, and simply wish to not have to deal with them again. Ty :D Also, the server restarted as soon as i was confronted, followed by my internet utterly failing.

4. drgreer7

drgreer7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Re: [LWC Removal] screenshots

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. drgreer7

drgreer7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Re:buildablock98

First you did not have us ignored the first time we went to your place to get you to unlock our stuff you did not have us ignored. Secondly you had a person telling you what we said.

6. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all not 4 hours I left and I didnt lock anything that I did unlock without having to be asked by anyone other than the mayor... :|

7. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate getting my words twisted lemme try that again I unlocked everything I locked and I didnt need a mod to come tell me to I unlocked when the mayor asked...

8. Olovice

Olovice Builder

Ratings:
    +90
    You had two mods come and ask you to leave and you continued to stay and troll, and yes it was 4 hours with 5 things locked inside of the town, including some chests and a few doors.

9. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    The mods didnt ask me to remove the locks I did that because north asked and no it wasn't 4 hours and you fail to realize I trolled because your old mayor griefed and trolled me to...

10. Olovice

Olovice Builder

Ratings:
    +90
    Then why grief and troll me when he is inactive? And north didnt tell you to lock everyones chests and doors...

11. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    He had been active and I figured he was just ignoring me and I unlocked my chests and doors because I stopped being mad at him and I was trying to be nice when I went there and you and him trapped us in holes and refused to let us out of them...

12. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Me and greer that is..

13. Olovice

Olovice Builder

Ratings:
    +90
    You say he was active but at that time it had been a week since he was online, and you didnt unlock the stuff, as they are actually still there im sure, hidden inside of a wall (you refused to unlock them so i had no choice) and you say you were being nice with 2 mods next to you telling you to stop which you didnt...

14. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I trolled because when i tried to be nice I was trapped in a hole and laughed at no duh what a thanks for being nice right and i hardly even trolled I wasn't the only one there and i was hardly saying and doing anything!

15. Olovice

Olovice Builder

Ratings:
    +90
    You werent supposed to be in the town in the first place, as you were told to leave by a mod so i trapped you in a hole so you would hopefully leave. You continued to troll by both insulting the town residents and attempting to kill them by drowing them. After you were told to leave the town you stayed right outside of the boundary and continued trolling.

16. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Once again your wrong North had trapped me in his head office not a hole that was greer in the hole and I did nothing to be rude to that towns residents in fact they had no problem with me until North logged on and started getting angry not realizing I only came to be friendly and when I was told to leave I left and then continued to ask why it was so wrong for me to try to be nice and what was wrong with being friends...

17. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    This was all caused by your and North's over-reactions...

18. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +742
    Alright, both of you stop arguing.

These coords put me in the ocean, please correct them to be where the actual locks to be removed are.

Please respond with the correct coords.

19. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok i'm sorry for arguing skylexia I changed the co-ordinates and it will take you to near some of the locks and I will show you to the others that are there...

20. Jonathan_Bickley

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Buildablock98 I am sorry that I trolled in Exile and i'm sorry I can't go back in time and stop me from trolling so I don't know if we can be friends like I attempted before but I hope we can atleast get along if we come in contact with each other... So ya once again sorry buildablock and skylexia sorry again for pointlessy arguing on here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.