Denied [Lobby Server Suggestion] Update the ecc timeline

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fr0zenTiger, Jan 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,109,910
    Ratings:
    +694
    In Game Name:
    Fr0zenTiger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Lobby Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Update the ecc timeline
    What are you suggesting:
    To update the ecocitycraft timeline hall in the lobby. I think it wouldn’t make too much time but it might get a little tricky with the space as there’s a bridge next to the hall.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I walked through it last night and it was really enjoyable seeing the history of ecc and where ecc came from and stuff like that, but I noticed it only goes to 2018 (around the main reset I think?).
    I was wondering if it could be updated with the important stuff that has happened since.
    Other information:
    I don’t know if it is worth the builder’s timesince I don’t think too many people visit it but it would be a nice detail tho
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    -1 We already have the ecc museum to remember things since reset and next reset we can put it there. I agree kind of a waste of time for builders but would be cool to see more although more of a time waste.

#2 Ishanv, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,354
    ECCMuseum covers server events and special items mostly (aka more minor stuff and esp stuff tied to specific items). The ECC timeline in lobby covers major events, changes, and milestones, like when a new server was created; a new world; creation of tools, features (sometimes), and ranks; milestones, and other stuff like that.

Overall, +1. I love that wall so much and reference it so much. I would love for it to be updated so I don’t have to private message Andrew so much.

Hell, if it is a time issue, I wouldn’t mind doing the research and adding the changes. I love this stuff.

#3 Jdawger, Jan 23, 2021
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    I'm declining only because I won't do this personally for obvious reasons (don't have the time). However if the @STAFF-04 Server Admin team wants to get something changed / redone, they're totally welcome to do so. :)

#4 andrewkm, Jan 23, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.