[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by ropeclimber, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ropeclimber

ropeclimber Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    @ropeclimber

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ropeclimber @Probuilder300 @DarknessDimitri

General Purpose of Contract:
    $55000 Loan to pay off a loan to another player

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Upon recieving confirmation from @DarknessDimitri , I will provide 55k for @DarknessDimitri to use for another loan. @DarknessDimitri 4 days with 7.5% interest and a raise of $4125/day after 4 days

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @DarknessDimitri will pay @ropeclimber 55000+interest when the time is up. He then has 4 days to pay back the money. @DarknessDimitri will not play lotto to earn the money back, apply for another loan at our bank until loan is payed off.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    yes

#1 ropeclimber, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. iAmVast

iAmVast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    IGn:
    DarknessDimitri
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    @ropeclimber, can you edit the "IGN:" part so that oxwood2 is not tagged - as oxwood2 is not involved with this contract. I suggest completely erasing that line including the @, then redo it with your name. I will need everyone to then agree, even those who have agreed already.

4. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGn: [Tycoon][VIP][Emperor] Probuilder300
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

P.S. I am the Co-Founder of the Banking Corps. that ropeclimber and I founded. I am just another representative of the Loan.

5. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    @ropeclimber, as oreo said, please make sure that you tag your name when it asks for your Ign. Such as, @nicit6 .

@Probuilder300, please respond after this edit has been made.

#5 WeirdBuilder, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
  7. kalvb123

kalvb123 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
  8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    As this contract has been open over 2 weeks and not been agreed to, I'll be locking it. If you wish to complete the transaction please make a new contract.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.