Lilfeld Mega-Thread

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Guavaman36, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Guavaman36

Guavaman36 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Welcome one and all!

I have begun a new Builder town project that will hopefully help assist new players on their way up to Resident and beyond. To all players ranked Builder, I will provide a free plot and all subsequent ranks will have a respective price (found below). Here, you will find rules, regulations, information on donations, co-ownership, and answers to general questions.

1. Don't grief. Griefing will result in eviction. If you are found to be guilty of griefing, removing blocks that are not your own or within your plot, possessing items that you do not own without the license of the user who does own them, or otherwise causing physical harm in any other way, you will be evicted and reported to staff.

2. Respect all members. If you are found to be harassing others in chat by spamming, calling another names, /tpa spamming, /pay spamming, or making any unwanted verbal advances, you will be evicted and reported to staff.

3. Residents of Lilfeld are tolerant. If you are found to be using any slurs, promoting hateful thoughts or speech, or propagating hateful ideas, you will be immediately evicted and reported to staff.

4. No private farms. You may not have any private farms of any kind/any crop/any size. There are plenty of user farms and a public farm will be made available shortly.

5. No private shops. You may not have any private shops of any kind/any item/any size. There are plenty of user shops and a public shop will be made available shortly.

6. Only build in your plot. 15 block height limit. You may only build within the restrictions of your plot which includes on top of the boundaries (though it is discouraged), below as far as bedrock, and 15 blocks high.

f you follow the rules, you will be considered in GOOD STANDING! Offenses and behavior that directly violates the rules will lower your standing. If you are in BAD STANDING you may be evicted.

Plots in Lilfeld are sold with builders in mind, so as a player progresses through the ranks, plot prices rise. It should be noted that because Mayors and Presidents have means to their own land, the purchase of a plot is priced substantially higher.

Builders:
    8x8 - $0
    15x15 - $1k
    25x25 - $2.5k

Residents:
    8x8 - $1k
    15x15 - $1.5k
    25x25 - $3k

Mayors:
    8x8 - $1.5k
    15x15 - $3k
    25x25 - $6k

Presidents+:
    8x8 - $5k
    15x15 - $10k
    25x25 - $15k

I'm looking for donators/investors! Making a town takes a lot and I want to provide a lot of opportunities for new players of all backgrounds. I have donation trade chests at the /warp, but if you want to donate in other ways (time, effort, items, etc.), then please fill out the application.

In-Game Name:

Rank(s):

How would you like to donate:

In what timeframe can this donation be completed:

Any other comments:

From time to time, I may look for a co-owner/town manager to help with making sure the town runs smoothly. I need someone who will have my back and who will continue to better the community I hope to start. Apply below.

Name:

Rank(s):

Why would you like to run the town?:

What have you done to benefit the community in the past?:

What experience do you have running a town?:

Any other comments?:

What is Lilfeld?
    Lilfeld is a Builder Town project started in January 2019 that hopes to benefit many new players. We are in constant need of help regarding financial assistance, items, infrastructure, and management. Please help when you can!

Why should I help?
    Builders are the core of this community as many of the new players we see come on every day will grow to become stalwart members of the ECC community. While the majority may leave, it's still imperative that we provide a nurturing community for the players that actually want to participate in the society we hold close. Helping out financially or otherwise will further the goal of the town and provide more and more opportunities for Builders.

Why do this?
    I have a reliable way to make money, so I thought I'd pour some of my resources into helping out the community. Also, see above!

I hope to see everyone around and please forum pm, /msg, or /mail me in-game with any questions you might have! Thanks and have a great day.

-Guavaman36

#1 Guavaman36, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Please adjust your colors - my eyes are burning and I can never unsee this :p Especially the blue and purple.
    Wishing you the best of success in your town though!

3. Guavaman36

Guavaman36 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Plots are now open! Come on by at /warp lilfeld!