Denied Junk Collector Forum Medal/Junk Collector Recycler

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DaEpicMiner326, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +128
    Their are a few items that cant be sold on market like bows and armor and their are items that are worthless like iron buckets, gravel,sand etc. I believe their should be some value/reason to them and that is where I got this idea. For the medal I believe points should listed for items and to be a set point goal mark to get said medal like Junk Collector bronze/silver/gold/platinum.

For the recycler their is a loot bag mod that kind of has this concept, mobs drop loot/loot bags that gives a random item at different quantities for up to 5 items. The value of the loot you recycle varies from item to item and you need 2000 recycle points for a common loot bag (loot bags are rated common ---> legendary). I think the loot bags should usually give out semi usable/sellable with it having a chance to get good items or more junk back. This will give people a reason to buy it from market as well as farm/keep them instead of just disposing them (still be simpler to do that for most people but it be nice to some for a little back for their "useless stuff". (It is also helpful to help fishing be viable since the common loot is almost worthless and is waste of a fish catch for the most part)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    About the medal, I'm pretty sure I saw the suggestion long ago and about recycling items to loot bags? That sounds promising.

#2 rNin, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  3. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder

Ratings:
    +778
    I think it would be much much better if just gravel was worth something and salvage was enabled.
    However both were suggested a ton times and no adequate response ever was given, so your suggestion is more than welcome as it casts light on this matter.

4. Blizzard_04

Blizzard_04 Builder

Ratings:
    +97
  5. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    I'm for more medals, but I'll be honest, I disagree with your premise in full.
    I sell bows, armor in my shop (warp /station15). They may not get the traffic of my chorus flowers, but they sell out now and then.
    And for the iron buckets. I have sold thousands, let me repeat, THOUSANDS, at a time, multiple different occasions, for a tidy profit.
    So to say these are worthless junk and can't be sold is not accurate.

Maybe I have just a great niche and cornered the junk market and that's why you aren't able to compete. :cat:

Again, not shooting down your idea, and in fact, it would actually make me have to bump up my prices and make me a sizable profit; but I don't agree that there are things you can't sell.

(except for flint and steel) :cautious:

6. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    +1
    Though I also wouldn't call it junk, being able to get rid of leather armor from fishing and have rewards for it sounds great. (As well as other items)

7. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme

Ratings:
    +128
    Let me bump this real quick ... and done

8. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    No need for medals collecting junk, or for junk to have a need.

Just like real life, some things just don't have value. Although even then some things can be sold, just gotta find a buyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.