Information on silk touching spawners [Updated]

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by PyroTechnix_, Jan 7, 2019.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A little bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    Hello there. I have recently come across a couple of players who have been confused on what they need to have the ability to mine spawners and have them drop instead of getting destroyed. Although @pokeball92870 created a helpful thread about this already, it seems there is a slight bit of info missing. So here is everything you need to be able to pick up spawners when mined.

Elite+ rank found here - https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/skyblock-2-elite/
    Diamond pickaxe (obtained ingame)

More info

• Obtaining the spawner after you have mined it does NOT require silk touch enchantment.
    • In the NETHER you can NOT pick up a spawner even if you meet the requirements. IT WILL BE DESTROYED!
    • You are able to place, mine and pick up spawners on yours and somebody elses island so long as you have the coop status and the 2 necessary requirements listed above.

Example 1: If <playername> did NOT have both a Diamond Pickaxe and the Elite+ rank, or they were in the nether, then the spawner they tried to obtain would be destroyed.

Example 2: If <playername> did have a Diamond Pickaxe and the Elite+ rank and were not in the nether, then the spawner they broke will be dropped and can be picked up.

Hope this helps :) (If I have missed any info please contact me via forums, thanks!)