Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:
    DragonHeart09

Affiliation:
    Owner

Town Name:
    SevenHearts (Town portal room location "Towns Floor 2"(Turn around) White row *Make a right last portal on that row* "SevenGate")

Is the Grief located in the Wild? If so, is there a pending Mayor application for this defined region?
    It is in my region SevenHearts.

Co-ordinates of Grief:
    The grief is mainly located all over my town. Grief is located between my region boundaries.
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-mayor-application.28058/
    My Mayor application including the co-ordinates of my town which are the boundaries of the grief.

Brief Description:
    Far as what I can tell there are Jungle trees planted all through out my town. He took the leaves (What I suppose) off of my trees in my region and it appears that he may have placed them all around my Town Hall. Location of the trees ( X: -8,568 Y: 69 Z: -6,651 ).

Evidence:
    I do not have any Evidence other than mail of him begging for his "Perms" back in my town. So I added him (/region addmember SevenHearts corbynn1000) and he admitting him placing the jungle trees through out my town.
    [​IMG]

Rollback Request:
    Yes if you can. Otherwise leave with a notice and thankyou.

2. lavajok

lavajok Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +130
    Okay, first of all, you need to list the coordinates of the grief. I went ahead and log blocked the entire town, and all the buildings that may have been griefed. I could not find any results from anyone. The only thing that appears that was griefed was corbynn's house, and he did it himself. I can see where the leaves are missing, and where they have been placed, unfortunately there were no results. In the future, you need to list coords to the major grief sites.

No results found. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.