Grief Report

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by panac7, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panac7

panac7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I logged on not too long ago to find my entire farm and part of my house griefed. I have noticed that the rules have changed regarding what can be restored for things that have been griefed, but I do believe that everything that was touched falls into the "Users with extremely developed old structures = Before the new rules were set in place" exception. I've been on this server longer than most and I would appreciate it if someone could help me. Here are the pictures I took with a description for each one along with the information requested for grief reports.

1. What is your IGN:

panac7

2. Are you a town/nation mayor/president or are you a member of a town/nation? (What is the name of the town/nation):

No.

3. Is this grief located in the wild? If so is your structure an extremely developed old structure previous to these new rules?:

It is somewhat secluded from most of the other large developments on the server. Yes I do believe it is an old structure that was built before the rules were changed.

4. What are the co-ordinates of this grief that is to be investigated?:

Each picture has the coordinates in them.

Blocks part of the walkway in my backyard have been destroyed.

[​IMG]

The stairway down to my back door has been destroyed and a sign reading "Come on in take whatever you want" has been added.

[​IMG]

Parts of the fence to one of the entrances to my farm have been destroyed.

[​IMG]

Parts of my farm have been removed and blocks have been added to stop the flow of water.

[​IMG]

Parts of the fence to one of the entrances to my farm have been destroyed and a sign reading "Farm Come in take whatever you want." has been added.

[​IMG]

The sugar cane has been harvested from the farm. It is ALL gone.

[​IMG]

One of the holes that was dug in my farm with a wooden plate placed in it.

[​IMG]

More holes that have been dug in my farm.

[​IMG]

Another hole that was dug in my farm.

[​IMG]

Part of the wall to the basement of my house has been destroyed and a sign reading "Come in take whatever you want." has been added.

[​IMG]

The wheat growing here has been taken. It is ALL gone.

[​IMG]

A cobblestone block has been placed in the center of my house.

[​IMG]

A glass block in the moonroof of my house has been destroyed.

[​IMG]

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    there was a database error recently and it has gotten reset so this is too old.
    you will have to fix it yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.